Where is everyone?

A place where have some extra fun..
Finis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Where is everyone?

Post by Finis »

Where is everyone? It sure is quite around here lately.

I'm really busy with work. That's where I've been.
It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.

Draise
Captain

Re: Where is everyone?

Post by Draise »

I've been snooping around the forums here and there. I think it has been quite busy-ish, some new comers here and there, stuff from Splinters, Cellulo, Clinton...

Like you, work has been much and many. Here is a little thing I'm working on for Halloween - a high risk commercial we are endeavoring on, but my boss has old contacts he wants to dig up:

Painted in Blender, modeled in TS, is being rigged in Softimage.

froo
Captain

Post by froo »

Man I've just been busy with other stuff. This past weekend I was on set in Fredrick Colorado, about an hour north of our house in Centennial. Saturday was only from noon til 6 PM, but Sunday was outside, from 6:30 AM til 5 PM. Got quite a sunburn! Then had acting class Monday night, with a voice over re-do snuck in there, in the afternoon. Last night we were at a voice over workout group meeting; went well, did a read of Quint's monologue from Jaws (the U.S.S. Indianapolis one), the 1975 film about a Great White shark. Seemed kinda fitting since this is Shark Week! Sounds like it went over very well. :)

RAYMAN
Captain

Post by RAYMAN »

looking in here from time to time but busy with my job and it was pretty hot here the past few days....
Peter

jamesmc
Captain

Post by jamesmc »

Still attending to my mom, but sneaking out now and then to get into mischief and generalized mayhem.
Walk by faith, not by sight.

Finis
Captain

Post by Finis »

Now there is so little activity that "View active topics" only shows a few topics.

I wonder if some members visit the front page and click the forum link from there. If so they might see the temporary front page but not the forum link.
It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.

v3rd3
Lieutenant Commander

Post by v3rd3 »

I still pop by every once in a while but am mostly busy getting my house on the market and planning the move... I hope to be moved and settled by the end of January...

BNG
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by BNG »

Real life and other interests are always at play. I still visit pretty regularly just don't have much to post about. Greetings to all BTW.

tomasb44
Petty Officer Third Class
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Post by tomasb44 »

Working hard on beta1 of some cool stuff :).
Nobody will hear you scream in Hilbert Space.

MikomDude
Captain

Post by MikomDude »

I had my projects though not all are current anymore.
About a month ago we went to Holland only to find out my grandfather was dying pretty quickly from his cancer. He died the 16th and the funeral was Thursday the week after. This meant another quick trip down.

That's about it. I still tend to visit here almost every day and I always keep the site open in a tab. I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys have been cooking up behind the scenes with the main page and all.