Song Of The Day

A place where have some extra fun..
spacekdet
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 10
Location: On the day shift at the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen

Song Of The Day

Post by spacekdet »

Feel free to link to a tune of your choice.

Here's one for today.
RAYMAN
Captain

Re: Song Of The Day

Post by RAYMAN »

:bananacool2:
Steve
Master Chief Petty Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Post by Steve »

That above song is the bane of my work place. Have you ever tried to empty plates, dishes and clean down food stackers and torlleys with that sound track. I feel like I'm in a Disney Hat dance sketch. I've discovered a musical term used to narrow viewers into a sound that appeals to his or her demographic by surrounding that by things that are deemed 'awful'
It's called radio Don't listen to 'heart FM' people in the UK, I can give you the playlist that plays every day

Lady Gaga
Black Eyed peas, I gotta feelin'
Back to lady gaga
The wanted All time low
Some 80s 'Yea girl we're soulful because we yell something to a tinny keyboard'
Beyonce
Back to Ladyboy gaga again
Journey Don't stop believing
We speak no Americano

This on the other hand:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBTv0kQ0IO4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RAYMAN
Captain

Post by RAYMAN »

[quote="Steve"]That above song is the bane of my work place. Have you ever tried to empty plates, dishes and clean down food stackers and torlleys with that sound track. I feel like I'm in a Disney Hat dance sketch
:lol:
I thought you would like it ! :bananaguitar:
Steve

Post by Steve »

Day two

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4UpGAh3OKk4?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4UpGAh3OKk4?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Amazing song
spacekdet
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 10
Location: On the day shift at the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen

Post by spacekdet »

danperk

Post by danperk »

Shakti 1977
RAYMAN
Captain

Post by RAYMAN »

A concert i´ve been to (Nova Rock Festival) and realy liked its argentinian music from Gotan project.
That an original clip from that concert the taping isnt ´very good but the music was...

Tommy

Post by Tommy »

One of my top concerts is with Laurie Anderson in the 1980:ies. It was fantastic with it's visual effects and music. I hope she will come back to Sweden, Gothenborg some time but I doubt. Instead I will go to a concert with Pink Floyd (The Wall with Roger Waters) in May 2011 in Stockholm. My son will follow (he is 17 years old and I am satisfied that he likes Pink Floyd too. It means that we have a common interest) I think its the last tour with Pink Floyd, sadly enough. I miss the era with symphonic rock like bands like Pink Floyd, Camel, Kebnekaise http://www.kebnekajse.se/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (a swedish band, my favorite band when I was a teenager), Mike Oldfield, Tangerine Dream and so on.
"Carpe diem"
LeonRegis
Captain
Location: Brazil/Earth/Orion Arm/Milky Way/4th Dimension/This Universe/Multiverse???/Singularity???

Post by LeonRegis »

hey, can we post two songs on a day? I mean, one guy post one and I another, I always lose the day (someone posts before me) =(
Be the change you want to see in the world. - Mohandas Gandhi