Rescale image with the AI Zyro engine

Share with others..
Cellulo
Lieutenant
Type the number ten into the box: 9

Rescale image with the AI Zyro engine

Post by Cellulo »

I found this cool AI rescale engine, it's like you have made a new render in high resolution starting from a low res image render, here the link:

https://zyro.com/tools/image-upscaler

I have rescaled some tiny truespace still render and it's incredible the quality after the AI pass, of course sometimes we lost a few details in the image or the image rescale result it's not good, also you can't set the output rescale size of the image, it's automatic by the AI.

See the zipped file, still images are from a render made by Daniel Blumel
Attachments
Test_AI_Zyro_rescale.zip
(765.29 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
bitkar
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Rescale image with the AI Zyro engine

Post by bitkar »

its almost hard to believe, but it does really well. Sometimes its only like a edge sharpen filter. AI is such a future.
Michal aka bitkar
tS freak since tS2 (1998) and forever (tS7.61 modeler)
Cellulo
Lieutenant
Type the number ten into the box: 9

Post by Cellulo »

This tool will help me to resize the little images from the Kenji Hasegawa's mecha tutorial and finish this tutorial, that i want share for years.

I tested more in depth the Zyro Ai rescale engine, the import limit image size is 750X750 and 5Mo, jpg or png formats, in fact the ai can accept more than 750x750 pixels in dimension, it's random from the image import source file, also the result image can be very blurred and unusable.

If you have a depth of field effect area in your image the ai try to sharpened it and reduce it, same thing with the glow effect, the textures can be enlarged but with the blurred effect, i only tested the Ai with render still images from trueSpace, not tested with photos or another type of images.

In general the result is incredible, yes Ai is the future.
RAYMAN
Captain

Post by RAYMAN »

Use the technology for a long time and saves me quite some rendertime only I use Topaz A.I. solutions
for that ! Topaz has a special CG setting for cgi ! Topaz also has ai based noise removal app
that I use on top of or in replacement of Blender noise removal !
I tested almost all solutions out there but Topaz has a notch over the others !
Note that on some texture sites including textures.com they explicidly bann a.i conversion
upscalers ! In those cases you can us fractal upscalers like s spline or On-1 !
Not quite as good but good enough ! On - 1 used to be the standard for years under another brand name called Genuine fractal !
I´m just not posting these things anymore because some think i have an agenda on selling people on
Cg gadgets... ! There are a lot of usefull things out there !
I also use Filterforge since I get thousands of materials for free that way through Lbrarian at quite
low cost plus the option of making my own or altering already existing.. !

https://www.topazlabs.com/gigapixel-ai? ... topaz+labs