COMING SOON - D3D Ultra Shader with D3D passes

Dx Shaders, Vray Materials, LW materias,Textures and more..
Draise
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: COMING SOON - D3D Ultra Shader with D3D passes

Post by Draise »

Released a new version with a new included shader the D3D Ultra Shader.

I made it off a fern backscatter shader I had in my library. I don't remember where I got it from, but I should give credit. It came with a whole host of awesome realtime shaders - credit is to where credit is due!

Thanks Prodigy for the base scripts, for the unknown on the Fern Back Scatter, and most definately to Stan Gordon for the huge help on the scripts for the passes and to Saul for supporting the development.

I'll work on more shaders when I need them! Now I know what the workflow is, and know how workspace materials work. Man it's heavy stuff, but it's.. powerful and beautiful.

Now I can have trees and grass and feathers and paper and things with my passes in trueSpace.

I made this shader because I need it for my wings. Now.. to model the last wing.
Draise
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Post by Draise »

UPDATE

Coming soon,a new SSS shader, based of the Translucent Light Shader, but with added reflection map, specular map controls, ambient map and ambient control with dual normal map. Fully compatible with the D3D passes.

I've been wanting to do this a long time now, and I'm happy to say that I've done most of the work to use it.

I needed to make a crystal wing, and knowing crystals, you need reflection and SSS, and some other attributes. I will have to sacrifice refraction and raytraced reflection. But hey! They look fine for real time.
Cellulo
Lieutenant
Type the number ten into the box: 9

Post by Cellulo »

Cool nice work Draises !