Dark Basic Pro is now free

Game Engines, Projects and more
Benji
Senior Chief Petty Officer

Dark Basic Pro is now free

Post by Benji »

http://darkbasicpro.thegamecreators.com/?f=free" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Apparently there are ads in the editor, but otherwise it is the same.

I sincerely advise against paying for game creation software at this point, at least until this unprecedented bout of generosity in the game creation market simmers down..... :shock:
3dvisuals dude
Chief Warrant Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Dark Basic Pro is now free

Post by 3dvisuals dude »

Sweet ! :D

Thanks Benji !

Perhaps this trend will end long after you manage to grab a few very nice formerly-high-priced-titles yourself to make up for the losses, I hope so !
Image "Advantage is had from whatever is there, but usefulness arises from whatever is not." - Lao Tzu (Tao Te Ching - 500 BC) Image
Benji
Senior Chief Petty Officer

Post by Benji »

I haven't lost anything, it's all gravy for me so far. I think this is also a potentially wise move for software developers in the face of open source and such - I wasn't opposed to truesapce being free either even though I paid for it.

JimB may think differently......... ;)
3dvisuals dude
Chief Warrant Officer
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Post by 3dvisuals dude »

ah yes my bad, it was JimB I was thinking of when I said that. I hope he recovers some of those losses this way, sure has been nice for those of us without a fortune to spread around on all the things we need let alone want! :D
Image "Advantage is had from whatever is there, but usefulness arises from whatever is not." - Lao Tzu (Tao Te Ching - 500 BC) Image