List of free 2d,3d engine and others tools

Game Engines, Projects and more
Cellulo
Lieutenant
Type the number ten into the box: 9

Re: List of free 2d,3d engine and others tools

Post by Cellulo »

Hi teatime42, thanks for reporting the broken link, now the tukuneditor download link is fixed, in fact i forgot to upload the file on my homepage when making the new ( yeah long time) also i see that i have a bad link in the page, the story is not finished, today when i edited the tukuneditor html page for fix the link, i completely kill the page when save it with the kompozer editor html tool, but i recreate it with a existing page from another program tool page, this happening when no using the same tool to edit html page.

Hi Draise, i don't have a youtube channel to review all these programs, it will be time consuming but not impossible.
MikomDude
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Post by MikomDude »

Draise wrote: 09 Dec 2020, 18:08 If you were running a youtube channel reviewing every single one of these gems, you'd be big.
For sure. :bananatyping:
Scifi Nut
Seaman

Post by Scifi Nut »

:bananadrum:

Are you only doing PC or other platforms e.g..
Android's SDF or originally SubDivFormer for the 3D modeling section, it has issues but most of them you can work around. You can make some fairly complex models. But the current version you have to rename the saved file in a file manager every time you save as it doesn't have a option to rename the current save as it overwrites the first model made or last model opened, so if opening a previous model (RENAME A COPIED VERSION) so you don't overwrite the original & do sequencel backups saves e.g.. model Aa001 - model Aa002 etc just in case you notice a mistake & need to go backwards(instead of scraping the whole thing) or if you want to do a new model from a previous save point. The native format can't be loaded in other apps but you can trick it into using ply format by opening a ply file even if it fails to load it now saves in ply format till you load a SDF format,(when in ply mode the app doesn't work when exporting any subdivided models or coloring done to the model, so to export subivided or colored models you have to be saving in the native SDF format. You can apply colors & export to other formats if using ply format by selecting your whole model then copying to clipboard & then open a native SDF format file than pasting in your model off the clipboard than deleting the just opened model(Don't forget that your model will now be saved with the opened models name so rename it when you save it)). Also be careful not to press the system back key as it will close SDF & all unsaved work will be lost.
Screenshots 01
Screenshots 01
Attachments
20201215_081921.jpg
Screenshots 02
Screenshots 02
Cellulo
Lieutenant

Post by Cellulo »

-Added Audiosauna and Pixelmash.
Cellulo
Lieutenant

Post by Cellulo »

Long time without update but i'm still here with useful free software.

-Fixed some links.

-Added some new programs:

2D editor: ImaGen

2D game engine: Wick editor

2D animation tools: Animation desk, Bitmapflow, Pivot animator and SpookyGhost 2021-06.r60

2D pixel tool: Rock XL (3D isometric paint tile) and Palette Studio 1.2 (Blender addon)

Normal map tool and texture paint tool: NormalmapPainter Alpha 1.5.0 and Agma materials

Sprite sheets tools: Image2Spritesheet, Sprite sheet scanner

Tile map tools: Cornutopia Mapper 1.16 and Tileset generator 4

Texturing tool: Quixel Mixer 2021

3D engine: Storm engine (from Sea Dogs games by Akella)

3D modeling tool: Asset Maker 1.1, MagicaCSG, V-Optimizer 0.0.2 (for MagicaVoxel files) and PicoCAD 1.01

Sound maker tool: SoundGen

Added New list:

Reference images viewer tools: Kuadro, PureRef and RefShelf
Cellulo
Lieutenant

Post by Cellulo »

Updated list with these new free tools:

2D animation tool: Clipnote Studio

2D pixel tool: BRPixel, Lizbox, PixiEditor, Pixel composer and Rastom

Palette editor: Palette Painter

Tile map tools: Cm21 and Tilemap2Tileset

Sound maker tool: GAFXR and GMXR2

Music maker tool: Darkwave studio, Hayper's music generator, Petaporon, Pata Tracker and Strofe.

Video editor: Kdenlive
Cellulo
Lieutenant

Post by Cellulo »

-Fixed some links.
Draise
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Post by Draise »

Still going strong! So strong!
JuanG3D
Seaman Recruit
Type the number ten into the box: 10

Post by JuanG3D »

Hi,
my first post here in United3DArtists.
I've come across this list of 3D free software and other stuff. It's great, but it lacks of a lot of 3D softwares more.
Not sure how to update the list though.
v3rd3
Lieutenant Commander

Post by v3rd3 »

I suggest you look at the categories and post your suggestions here. Please understand that the list does not include outdated or otherwise redundant software. No links to any abandoned software that still has an owner with lawyers. For example, the free distribution of old XSI tools was limited time only and is no longer legally available (Yes they check every once in a while and send their dogs after some people).