Experiment Challenge - Finis

Finis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Re: Experiment Challenge - Finis

Post by Finis »

Thanks Dragneye. I'll try that colors tab button. My unambitious project will be an on going thing where I will do something with each thing I learn in Blender. First just basic modeling. Ultimately a short movie. It is my project where I'll confirm that I am competent in each new skill or re-learned skill.

I found Blender's Themes somewhere in User Preferences helpful. There is a preset for Flatty Lite color scheme. Much easier to see the controls and it is cheerfully colorful.
The more laws, the less justice. -- Marcus Tullius Cicero
Dragneye
Lieutenant

Post by Dragneye »

Yes, on the upper right of the screen are the presets; forgot that. I picked one of those and changed the colors for the different stuff. Purple theme. No implications, just like the color.
Finis, I am revisiting an old project with that in mind; evolving to use all the parts of the program. The challenge was a perfect opportunity but no time.
Finis
Captain
Type the number ten into the box: 0

Post by Finis »

My entry is finished. The animation linked above is my entry.

@Dragneye: Where is that Blender data/texture/material sharing thing? I can't find it and I'd like to switch between Cycles and internal renderers. Whatever colors or style works for you. I'm just glad Blender isn't stuck with the standard one because it is low visibility for me. Purple used to be my favorite color. Don't have a favorite now. Now days every group has its color or something so you are assumed to be a member if you like that one. Unfortunate that grouping instinct is still in us.
The more laws, the less justice. -- Marcus Tullius Cicero
Dragneye
Lieutenant

Post by Dragneye »

After you have added a color... when in Blender Render side as opposed to Cycles.
Finis Point.jpg