This render is from 5 days ago. I started reshaping a couple of things and changing materials. The workflow was awkward with the nodes based materials, so I updated the export script and all the materials so that their parameters could be viewed in the panel instead of the link editor. The ies lights are also improved and some not so useful features were removed. When I started the script was 1606 lines of code. Now it's down to 1112 lines and it has better error checking. I'll continue with this project after I finish, document and release the changes. Hopefully, I'll be back in a couple of days.