- Published: 11 January 2014
The challenge for this month will be for you to create a scene with a fantasy or sci-fi setting. The scene must feature a unique style/architecture for your world and at least one character. It does not matter whether the render is photo-realistic or stylized. A back-story for your character/render is encouraged but not required. Artwork for inspiration can be found in the forum competition thread.
The rules for this challenge:
- - Any software allowed.
- - Limited non-essential pre-made models are allowed for developing your scene. DAZ / Poser models for your character, if you choose to make one that is humanoid, are also allowed (Modification encouraged).
- - You are limited to one entry.
- - Do not use an existing fantasy / sci-fi universe for your entry (Star Wars, Middle Earth, etc)
- - Please include a wire-frame with your render (Max 1080p).
Deadline: 02/02/2014 Voting will start the day after and the poll will run for a week. Ideas/Examples: